In May 2022, SACHET-Pakistan established its first rural Diagnostic Center with the support of local philanthropist, Prof. Durdana Asrar (Former Principal of F.G College for Women F-7/2 Islamabad) within the existing premises of SACHET Community Health Center in Gagri on Japan Road, Sihala Islamabad.
SACHET Diagnostic Center aims at providing equal opportunities and quality of health care to the under-served population. The Center will also help in attaining financial sustainability of community health program of SACHET on self-help model.
Objectives of Diagnostic Lab Services
- Early disease diagnosis by means of accurate and comprehensive investigations for OPD and walk-in patients on special discounted rates.
- Providing cost effective and affordable medical investigations.
- State of the art technology use by qualified and skilled staff.
- Aims to complying with lab standards set by ISO 9001, 2008, NEQAPP, CAP, EQAS.
- Implementation of quality management system to ensure reliable results for patient and doctor satisfaction.
SACHET Diagnostic Center (SDC) is equipped with state of the art diagnostic paraphernalia including Automatic Hematology Analyzer (MINDRAY), Routine Chemistry Anlayzer and Electrolytes Analyzer. Laboratory is staffed with qualified and experienced Technologist working under the supervision of renowned Clinical Pathologist and Histopathologist, Prof. Dr. Masood Ahmed Khan (B.Sc, MBBS, MCPS, M.Phil). Processes are fully automated and bar-coded with online reporting system and also offer home/ office collection facility by experienced Phlebotomist.
Address: SACHET Diagnostic Center, SACHET Community Health Center, Gagri, Japan Road near Bhinder Stop Sihala Islamabad. Contact No: (+92) 0312-513-9839, 0334-612-1110.